Friday, January 27, 2006

Candle Time Again

Candle for Chuck

Well, it's Iraq2 and Afghanistan1 this time. Yes, my brother Chuck left this morning and will be over there for about 45 days this time and be going to Afghanistan as well as Iraq.

He's not in the military (he's former military) but it's still dangerous no matter why you are there. I wish he wasn't but
he has a job to do and it must be important or he wouldn't be going.

I will be praying for your safe return Chuck. I love you.

Sis

6 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Keeping him in my thoughts, too!

1/28/06, 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers for you and your brother's safe return.

1/30/06, 9:00 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

How's your brother doing? Hope all is well!

2/2/06, 6:43 AM  
Blogger CountryGirl said...

I've had a couple of email updates from him but haven't heard from him since last Saturday.

He's traveling much more this trip. I hope he checks in tomorrow. He doesn't always have internet access.

2/7/06, 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CG,

My thoughts are with your brother as well. Bless his heart. I know you stay worried.

Shoot me an email. I want to send you something.

2/7/06, 10:08 PM  
Blogger CountryGirl said...

Lesa, I don't have your email addy.

Mine is:
Realcountrygirl@hotmail.com

XXOO

2/8/06, 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home