Monday, December 26, 2005

My Name Is Jade


My name is Jade and I'm 6 weeks old! I was a Christmas present to my mom from her daughter, Shannon!

My sister, Sally, lives with Amanda & Sean now!

I don't realize how tiny I am and I want to play with the cats. One cat, Sonny, thinks I am a larger-than-life mouse. I have to be very careful around him. I love sitting in my mom's lap and giving her that 'look'. She found out that by putting me on this down throw I go to sleep almost immediately. She's going to be easy to train. I think I'm going to love living in Hooterville!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Lisa

12/26/05, 11:10 AM  
Blogger OccamsEdge said...

meet the new boss!

12/28/05, 6:37 PM  
Blogger CountryGirl said...

Took her for her vet check yesterday and she's a whopping 3 pounds. LOL!

I don't know why I was worried about Sonny getting her--she chases him all over the living room and he's 5 times her size.

:)

12/29/05, 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest lil fellow! What a wonderful Christmas gift :o)

12/29/05, 6:03 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

ahhh mannn i'm in love with pugs, you're so lucky!!

1/14/06, 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home