Monday, January 14, 2008

Chyna Jade



Chyna Jade turned 9 months old on January 8th, and we are finally making headway on the potty training!

Pugs are notoriously hard to potty train, so I knew that going in. For the past two days when I catch her starting to do circles on the rug next to the sliding glass door and I get her attention and ask her if she needs to go potty outside, she will sit down, stare at me, then run to me and put her paws on the couch, push off, and run back to the door!


This is real progress, but at the same time, it makes me sad because that is the exact same thing my sweet Jade would do when she needed to go potty.

On another note, I have been really enjoying another "pet" blog, but it's unlike any other. Enjoy!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed catching up on your blob CG. All the pictures are great. Also spent an hour reading the coyote one. Quite Wyoming and wonderful. Thanks for the link.
xxoo

1/14/08, 1:37 PM  
Blogger CountryGirl said...

Isn't Charlie great? I am so amazed at him, considering we have so many coyotes here and I can't imagine having one sleep on my bed beside my CAT!

1/14/08, 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am truly hooked on Charlie and his mom. I signed up and bought a calendar! I detect that they are in the south central east of Wyo near the bighorn foothills. It is very familiar territory. What a life!

1/15/08, 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon dieu, CG, am I the only one who has been raptured by the daily coyote. I have even proposed a children's book to the brilliant one who does this blob. My daughter is an illustrator and she truly need something to do in Wyoming besides her chirren are both in school and she has this talent. We'll see. Perhaps she thinks moi is a kook. Perhaps not. Anyway I thank you from the bottom of my large heart for putting Daily Cayote into my life. Kisses and large american hugs. xxoomoi

1/16/08, 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home