Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am soooo behind! Where did January go?

Let's see. In January grandson Sean turned 11; granddaughter Adeline turned 3. Oldest daughter Shannon had a birthday and so did brother Don.

Chyna has had health issues and may have IBS or IBD. She's on prescription food and meds and acidophiles. It seems to be helping. Xrays, blood tests, etc were negative. I won't be putting her through a biopsy unless things take a drastic turn. So far, so good.

Had the downstairs "go to hell" room turned back into a guest room. It turned out great and I got a flat panel tv/dvd combo for the room and the grand kids love it.

My fax machine is still down there. It makes me have to get up from my pc and go up and down the stairs several times a day. Good exercise too. I'm switching to the iMac the end of the month. I've had it in a box for awhile but didn't want to be switching and on a learning curve during the Disney Superbowl campaign. Work has finally slowed a bit so now is a good time to switch. I figure since my HP is three years old and that's how long my last pc lasted before it fried, if I was going to learn something new (ie Vista) it might as well be iMac.

Brother Chuck is coming next weekend! Haven't seen him since I went back to spend a week with family on the lake last year. He's coming out on business for a week. I really want to go see his new digs in Alabama one of these days and go out on his new boat. Maybe take a road trip and see some of the south that I haven't seen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

You have to do through Texas to get to Alabama!

2/16/09, 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home