Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Cat Blogging


Sonny thinks he owns my desk. While I'm working, he's usually curled up on my printer watching for that sneaky paper to come out in the drawer below him. But there are other times when he thinks my desk is a race track and he knocks my files over, squeezes under the monitor shelf, taking my stapler and wireless mouse control unit with him and acts like he's on Humboldt-grade catnip!

Those time, like this morning, when I'm very busy, I have to put him in his carrier for a time out--otherwise I can't get any work done. It calms him down for awhile and allows me to get caught up and then I let him out after telling him he needs to be good! Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonny looks like a reincarnation of another kitty-cat I knew about 30 years ago~she was very beautiful. He's a handsome guy.

11/23/05, 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home