Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Mother's Day Present to Me










My fridge arrived at the ranch last Friday.

The delivery men had to carry it up the side driveway up to the back of the house and onto the deck.

In order to get it into the house, all the doors had to be taken off the fridge and the back door had to be taken off the hinges. Then they had to squeeze it through the narrow hallway into the kitchen. Quite a challenge! They deserved their tip for all the work they had to do to get this thing delivered.









Took some work getting it in!












I think it looks wonderful in my kitchen and now all my appliances match.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

That's a serious fridge!

I'm waiting to see a pic of it stuck all over with grandkid drawings!

6/1/06, 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the same one I have been lusting after. I hugged it last weekend at Lowe's - yes, people stared at me. I am sooo jealous! And so happy for you - I know how fun it is when you get something new.

Good for you!!

6/1/06, 11:53 AM  
Blogger CountryGirl said...

Yeah, those aren't fingerprints on the door, they are lip marks. LOL!

Just a minute ago the door didn't close tightly and the alarm (beep) let me know. How cool is that?

It also has a lock for the ice and water in the door in case the grandkids try and play 'flood the kitchen'. Ha!

6/1/06, 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about gorgeous! That's so cool!

6/20/06, 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home