Monday, March 02, 2009

iMac & HP not talking to each other!

We've hit a snag in the data transfer from my HP pc to my Apple iMac. Part way through the transfer they stopped talking. We're waiting for the software tech to help us over this rough spot.

It started around 11pm last night when evidently a disagreement happened over the Outlook/Outlook.pst file disrupted the dialog. My pc may have overheard me compliment my new iMac on its beauty. HP may not want to be banished to the downstairs spare room to be used and abused by grandsons playing their online games, or perhaps is revolting against my intentions of putting parental controls on IE7.

Or, perhaps my gorgeous white iMac is refusing to cooperate with a lesser
operating system. To be continued...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home