Friday, June 02, 2006

Mice Belong Outside!

Sonny is a mouser. He's an Ace when it comes to catching mice. From the day I brought him home, he has earned his keep. When you live in the desert with a butte behind your house and acres of desert surrounding your house, you have mice. Sonny has pretty much rid my house of mice and I'm grateful. We had a really wet winter a year ago and with rain comes critters.

Tonight he was scratching at the slider wanting in and I opened the door without turning on the porch light first. Wrong!!

In he ran with a mouse in his mouth. Unfortunately I didn't notice that little fact until I was back on the couch and he brought it over near my feet. Yikes!

I told him he had to take it right back outside and ran back (yes I can move fast when motivated) and opened the slider and got him and his little catch back on the porch. He's out there now scratching to get me to open the door again.

Not going to happen until he decides to leave his catch outside. Ah, life in Hooterville!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home