Monday, July 17, 2006

One Year Ago

I just realized that I started the Hooterville Holler one year ago yesterday. I named it after my little type-written HH I wrote when I first met my husband.

When I was cleaning out the HTFH (horse trailer from hell) before our trip, I found a stack of xerox copies my sister had made up of my original HHs. Someday I might share some of them.

Most of them wouldn't make any sense unless you were around then and part of the Outriders riding club, the original wild bunch!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, CG!

Just stopping by to say a quick 'thank you' for all your efforts, bringing the Trial information to us all.

It is much appreciated.

7/18/06, 5:34 AM  
Blogger loretta said...

Happy Blogaversary!

Time flies when you're having fun!

7/18/06, 8:20 PM  
Blogger Ronni said...

Congratulations! It's always fun to read here!

7/18/06, 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, CG!

What is the aftermath like, from the fires? Were you and your neighbours all okay?

Thanks for all you do!

7/21/06, 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home