Monday, July 03, 2006

Horse Camping

Our horse camp at the Narrows.

As it turned out I couldn't take Tonka because the portable horse corral brackets got (ahem..accidently) bent almost off when Paul was moving the trailer and our tall pine tree scraped them. I wasn't about to tie him up to the trailer for 3 days, so we just made it a camping trip. We had a great time anyway. Great food and great company! The generator and AC saved our lives out there and we had a fireworks show Saturday night right from our campsite.

This picture is one my daughter took from their fireworks show Saturday night but ours was just as beautiful.


Happy Independence Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

What a shot!

I am so impressed! I've been trying to take pictures of fireworks forever, and haven't got anywhere near that good!

7/3/06, 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to be in AMERICA.

7/4/06, 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home