Friday, September 29, 2006

We're Going To A Hukilau

I can't wait to get to Waikiki next week. I'm not looking forward to the airport security fiasco (remember leaving Las Vegas?), but I am soooo looking forward to being in Hawaii!

By the time I finish working ahead to cover the next 3 weeks, my mind will be numb! And it has been a stressful two weeks work-wise. It seems everything I have done has had to be revised. Normally that is just part of the job, but since I'm leaving--it just adds to the stress.

Hopefully that will all dissolve when I get off the plane in Honolulu and sip my first Mai Tai.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Send pictures! Have fun!

9/29/06, 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you, CG. Have a good time.

I stayed on Lewers Street for 2 months and had a fabulous time. That was in 1982, though.

The people were so friendly and happy. Heh, why wouldn't they be?

10/2/06, 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back, CG! I hope you had a wonderful trip. I'm sure you did.

10/4/06, 2:59 AM  
Blogger Carri said...

CG,
I lived on the island for 2.5 years. DD#2 was born there in the big pink hospital. Have a great trip and share pictures! I sometimes miss it.

10/4/06, 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home