Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tablerock Lake




Had a wonderful time at the lake with my brothers and family. Here's the view from the deck of the house. As you can see, there was no shortage of water toys! The water was very high. Last year, this house sat up at least 15-20 feet above the water level on rock cliffs. We were able to pull the pontoon into a small space between rocks on the shore.

Aside from coming home with a summer cold and my suitcase not arriving with my flight (United had to deliver it on Sunday)--it was a great trip. I even got to drive my boat!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great picking on my big sister for a whole week! I expected some payback on your blog but was pleasantly surprised to see you have more class than I do..

Thanks for the week and those Tacos.

Love ya sis.

7/16/08, 12:54 AM  
Blogger CountryGirl said...

Hahahahaha! I guess I'm mellowing in my old age, huh?

It was great spending time with you. Wish I could have seen that garr you had on the line.

7/16/08, 8:29 AM  
Blogger Ronni said...

He was probably putting you on abut that!

7/23/08, 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home