Sunday, August 28, 2005

Friday Cat Blogging on Sunday



This is Sonny, our new kitten I adopted today from PetSmart. We lost one of our house cats, and Gray, our remaining cat, has been stressed out without his buddy.

Of course, Gray is not happy with me right now because he doesn't understand why Sonny is here--even though I brought Sonny home for his benefit. He has been so upset since losing his buddy, he licked all the fur from his hind legs.

There was a little hissing and hunching of backs but no biting or scratching...yet!

Sonny will be spending the night in his new carrier (for his safety and my sanity) until I can comfortably leave them alone without supervision.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronni said...

Awww...what a cutie! It usually takes less than a week for the cats to get along. They'll be fine. I always think that two cats are better than one, which is how we wound up with 12!

8/29/05, 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your heart Sweetie! I hope the two make friends soon, and I hope Sonny knows what a great home he has! Hugs, Sandi

10/21/05, 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home