Friday, September 16, 2005

Lisa Tagged Me!!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1) See the USA
2) Visit Ireland
3) Add a 2nd Story to the House
4) Visit All the Hawaiian Islands
5) See the Anastazi Ruins
6) Paint
7) Win The Lottery

Seven Things I Can Do

1) Make Guacamole
2) Laugh
3) Write
4) Ride a Horse
5) Troubleshoot
6) Read Directions
7) Shop, Shop, Shop

Seven Things I Cannot Do

1) Sing
2) Skydive
3) Knit
4) Fly a Plane
5) Cartwheels
6) Speak Another Language
7) Listen to Rap

What Attracts You To A Partner

1) Humor
2) Compassion
3) Confidence
4) Honesty
5) Intelligence
6) Smile
7) Love of Animals

What Do You Say Most Often?

1) Oh Sh*t!
2) Please Turn That Down
3) Have You Seen My Glasses?
4) I’m On The Phone
5) I’m On The Other Line
6) I Faxed That This Morning
7) No, I’m His Wife (I have a deep voice)

Celebrity Crushes

1) Sam Elliott
2) Al Pacino
3) Paul Newman
4) Tom Hanks
5) Tom Berenger
6) William Hurt
7) Erik Estrada (ok, we met in 1968 and … )

Seven People Who I Tag To Do This:

Don’t know 7 Bloggers, so I’ll tag Gwenhwyfar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom, number 7 on What Do You Say Most Often? should be #1. LOL
xoxo

9/20/05, 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home