Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Should'a Been A Cowgirl

Our Wedding, August 1993
He came over to our table and asked me what Joe was talking about, so I found the courage to take him in the side room and gave him my Hooterville Holler. When he got to the part about his (ex) girlfriend and the gun incident, he laughed harder and grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor for our first dance.

A little over a year after my first Hooterville Holler, we were married on a warm August evening. My buckskin wedding ensemble was surprisingly comfortable, and I rode bareback on my paint, Cheyenne, with my sister holding her lead. At the outdoor reception at the house, we had tons of food, a live band, and line danced around the giant boulder in front of the house well into the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home